R J Woods
Affiliation: University of Georgia
- Presentation, presentation, presentation! Molecular-level insight into linker effects on glycan array screening dataOliver C Grant
School of Chemistry, National University of Ireland, Galway, University Road, Galway, Ireland
Glycobiology 24:17-25. 2014....
- Defining the structural origin of the substrate sequence independence of O-GlcNAcase using a combination of molecular docking and dynamics simulationJoanne C Martin
School of Chemistry, National University of Ireland, University Road, Galway, Ireland
Glycobiology 24:85-96. 2014..The potential exists, therefore, to employ the present analysis to guide the development glycopeptide-specific inhibitors, or conversely, the conversion of OGA into a reagent that could target specific O-GlcNAcylated peptide sequences. ..
- The high degree of internal flexibility observed for an oligomannose oligosaccharide does not alter the overall topology of the moleculeR J Woods
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center, Department of Biochemistry, University of Georgia, Athens, USA
Eur J Biochem 258:372-86. 1998..The control exerted by the solvent over both the flexibility and overall topology of an oligosaccharide has important implications for recognition processes and for the conformational properties of glycans attached to glycoproteins...
- Computational glycoscience: characterizing the spatial and temporal properties of glycans and glycan-protein complexesRobert J Woods
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center, University of Georgia, 315 Riverbend Road, Athens, GA 30602, USA
Curr Opin Struct Biol 20:575-83. 2010....
- Involvement of water in carbohydrate-protein bindingC Clarke
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center, 220 Riverbend Road, Athens, GA 30602, USA
J Am Chem Soc 123:12238-47. 2001..It is proposed that an indirect interaction through a water molecule will provide a larger number of hydrogen bonds in the complex that have higher occupancies than in bulk solution, thereby stabilizing the complex...
- Solvent interactions determine carbohydrate conformationK N Kirschner
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center, University of Georgia, 220 Riverbend Road, Athens, GA 30606, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:10541-5. 2001..The results reported here provide a quantitative explanation of the conformational behavior of (1-->6)-linked carbohydrates...
- The xenograft antigen in complex with GS-1-B4 lectin: crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysisW Tempel
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center, The University of Georgia, 220 Riverbend Road, Athens, GA 30602, USA
Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr 57:1639-42. 2001..They belong to the P2(1)2(1)2 space group, with unit-cell parameters a = 111.0, b = 51.3, c = 76.9 A, and contain two molecules per asymmetric unit...
- COMPUTATIONAL ANALYSIS OF CARBOHYDRATE ANTIGENICITYRobert J Woods; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- ORAL CANDIDASIS: ANTIGEN STRUCTURE AND VACCINE DESIGNRobert Woods; Fiscal Year: 2003..Insight into the antigenic conformations of the peptides and endogenous antigens will provide a model for the further design and optimization of anti-Candida vaccines. ..