KYLE BYRON WOMACK
Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Measurement of peripheral vision reaction time identifies white matter disruption in patients with mild traumatic brain injuryKyle B Womack
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Neurology and Neurotherapeutics, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, Texas, United States, 75390 9129
J Neurotrauma . 2016..These studies suggest that the PVRT indirectly measures white matter integrity in the posterior corpus callosum, a brain region frequently damaged by mTBI...
- Tolterodine and memory: dry but forgetfulKyle B Womack
Department of Neurology, University of Florida College of Medicine, and the Neurology Service, Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Gainesville, USA
Arch Neurol 60:771-3. 2003..Anticholinergic drugs are known to produce or enhance cognitive deficits. Tolterodine tartrate is marketed as a bladder-selective anticholinergic drug that is reported to be free of significant cognitive adverse effects...
- Temporoparietal hypometabolism in frontotemporal lobar degeneration and associated imaging diagnostic errorsKyle B Womack
Department of Neurology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 9129, USA
Arch Neurol 68:329-37. 2011....
- Comparison of Alzheimer's disease in Native Americans and WhitesMyron F Weiner
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390 9070, USA
Int Psychogeriatr 15:367-75. 2003....
- TAR DNA-binding protein 43 immunohistochemistry reveals extensive neuritic pathology in FTLD-U: a midwest-southwest consortium for FTLD studyKimmo J Hatanpaa
Department of Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern School of Medicine, Dallas, Texas 75390, USA
J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 67:271-9. 2008..Moreover, assessment of abnormalities in both the hippocampus and frontal cortex may be diagnostically important in FTLD-U...
- Atherosclerosis risk factors in American Indians with Alzheimer disease: preliminary findingsMyron F Weiner
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 22:245-8. 2008..This suggests that changes in lifestyle factors could influence the expression of AD in American Indians...
- Brain MRI, apoliprotein E genotype, and plasma homocysteine in American Indian Alzheimer disease patients and Indian controlsMyron F Weiner
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390 9129, USA
Curr Alzheimer Res 6:52-8. 2009..In combined AD subjects and controls, WBV correlated with BMI and age. WMHV and WMHV/WBV correlated inversely with MMSE scores (p = 0.001, 0.002, respectively). In addition, WMHV correlated positively with % Indian heritage (p = 0.047)...
- Effects of donepezil on verbal memory after semantic processing in healthy older adultsDavid B Fitzgerald
Department of Neurology, University of Florida, Jacksonville, FL 32610 0236, USA
Cogn Behav Neurol 21:57-64. 2008..To learn if acetylcholinesterase inhibitors alter verbal recall by improving semantic encoding in a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled trial...