K A Woeber
Affiliation: University of California
- Levothyroxine therapy and serum free thyroxine and free triiodothyronine concentrationsK A Woeber
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco Mount Zion, San Francisco 94143 1640, USA
J Endocrinol Invest 25:106-9. 2002....
- Observations concerning the natural history of subclinical hyperthyroidismKenneth A Woeber
University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 1640, USA
Thyroid 15:687-91. 2005..Seven of the patients had subclinical Graves' hyperthyroidism as judged from the presence of thyroid-stimulating immunoglobulins (TSI) in serum, and 9 had multinodular goiter confirmed with ultrasound and no TSI...
- Relationship between thyroid stimulating hormone and thyroid stimulating immunoglobulin in Graves' hyperthyroidismK A Woeber
University of California San Francisco, Campus Box 1640, San Francisco, CA 94143 1640, USA
J Endocrinol Invest 34:222-4. 2011..Accordingly, the relationship between TSH and serum thyroid stimulating immunoglobulin (TSI) was examined during follow-up of patients with Graves' hyperthyroidism...
- Anaplastic thyroid carcinoma. Treatment outcome and prognostic factorsElectron Kebebew
Department of Surgery, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 1674, USA
Cancer 103:1330-5. 2005..The authors analyzed prognostic factors and treatment outcomes in patients with ATC reported in the National Cancer Institute's Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results data base...
- Triiodothyronine production in Graves' hyperthyroidismKenneth A Woeber
University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Thyroid 16:687-90. 2006....
- A phase II trial of rosiglitazone in patients with thyroglobulin-positive and radioiodine-negative differentiated thyroid cancerElectron Kebebew
Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Surgery 140:960-6; discussion 966-7. 2006..Rosiglitazone is a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARgamma) agonist that has been shown to induce differentiation, cell cycle arrest, and apoptosis in a variety of human cancers including thyroid cancer...
- Methimazole-induced hepatotoxicityKenneth A Woeber
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Franscisco, California 94143 1640, USA
Endocr Pract 8:222-4. 2002..To present the case of a patient with Graves' hyperthyroidism in whom treatment with methimazole led to severe cholestasis...
- Extent of disease and practice patterns for medullary thyroid cancerElectron Kebebew
Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 1674, USA
J Am Coll Surg 200:890-6. 2005..It is unclear if the advances in diagnosis and treatment of MTC have led to earlier diagnosis and more complete initial treatment of patients with MTC...