John J Wilson
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Common overuse tendon problems: A review and recommendations for treatmentJohn J Wilson
University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, Wisconsin 53593, USA
Am Fam Physician 72:811-8. 2005..Surgery is an effective treatment that should be reserved for patients who have failed conservative therapy...
- Practical management: vocal cord dysfunction in athletesJohn J Wilson
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI 53715 1896, USA
Clin J Sport Med 16:357-60. 2006..The mainstay of treatment remains behavioral management guided by a medical speech-language pathologist, as well as pharmacologic management for VCD triggers...
- Evaluation and management of vocal cord dysfunction in the athleteJohn J Wilson
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Department of Family Medicine, Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, Division of Sports Medicine, Madison, WI 53593, USA
Curr Sports Med Rep 8:65-70. 2009..Given its complex nature, a multidisciplinary approach to VCD evaluation and management is necessary and results in optimal outcomes...
- Arthroscopic partial meniscectomy: MR imaging for prediction of outcome in middle-aged and elderly patientsRichard Kijowski
Department of Radiology, Orthopedic Surgery, and Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin Hospital, Clinical Science Center E3 311, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792 3252, USA
Radiology 259:203-12. 2011..To determine whether preoperative magnetic resonance (MR) imaging could help identify factors associated with poor clinical outcome after arthroscopic partial meniscectomy (APM) in middle-aged and elderly patients with meniscal tears...
- Intratendinous injections of platelet-rich plasma: feasibility and effect on tendon morphology and mechanicsJohn J Wilson
Division of Sports Medicine, Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, 1685 Highland Avenue, Madison, Wisconsin, 53705, USA
J Exp Orthop 2:5. 2015....
- Visualizing tendon elasticity in an ex vivo partial tear modelRyan J DeWall
Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin, USA Department of Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin, USA Electronic address
Ultrasound Med Biol 40:158-67. 2014....