Barbara Prudhomme White
Affiliation: University of New Hampshire
- Stimulant medication use, misuse, and abuse in an undergraduate and graduate student sampleBarbara Prudhomme White
School of Health and Human Services, University of New Hampshire, Durham 03824, USA
J Am Coll Health 54:261-8. 2006..The results point to various reasons for and methods of abusing and misusing stimulant medication that may direct future research, prevention, and intervention...
- Behavioral and physiologic response measures of occupational task performance: a preliminary comparison between typical children and children with attention disorderBarbara Prudhomme White
117 Hewitt Hall, 4 Library Way, University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire 03824, USA
Am J Occup Ther 59:426-36. 2005....
- An examination of the relationships between motor and process skills and scores on the sensory profileBarbara Prudhomme White
University of New Hampshire, Durham, USA
Am J Occup Ther 61:154-60. 2007....
- Therapists' perceptions about making a difference in parent-child relationships in early intervention occupational therapy servicesMary L Mayer
Public School System, Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Am J Occup Ther 56:411-21. 2002..The purpose of this study was to better understand occupational therapists' experiences of making a difference in parent-child relationships...
- The role of the school-based occupational therapist in secondary education transition planning: a pilot survey studyMargaret Kardos
Doctoral Student, Department of Educational Psychology, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, USA
Am J Occup Ther 59:173-80. 2005....
- Evaluation options for secondary transition planningMargaret R Kardos
University of Connecticut, A J Pappanikou Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities, 263 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, Connecticut 06030, USA
Am J Occup Ther 60:333-9. 2006..A case study is presented that illustrates how these assessment tools were applied to develop IEP goals in one student's transition plan...