Craig R Weinert
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Post-ICU consequences of patient wakefulness and sedative exposure during mechanical ventilationCraig R Weinert
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School, 420 Delaware Street, 55455 Minneapolis, MN, USA
Intensive Care Med 34:82-90. 2008..To determine the relationship between measures of critical illness (sedative/analgesic administration, wakefulness and organ dysfunction), intensive care unit (ICU) recall and symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder...
- Epidemiology of sedation and sedation adequacy for mechanically ventilated patients in a medical and surgical intensive care unitCraig R Weinert
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine and the Clinical Outcomes Research Center, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Crit Care Med 35:393-401. 2007..Describe the pharmacoepidemiology of sedative medications and nurse-rated patients' behavior and sedation adequacy...
- Communication of prognostic information for critically ill patientsMichele M LeClaire
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Minnesota, MN, USA
Chest 128:1728-35. 2005..The purpose of this study was to determine whether the timing of prognostic information delivery by physicians is associated with caregiver satisfaction with communication or decision making in the ICU...
- Impact of randomized trial results on acute lung injury ventilator therapy in teaching hospitalsCraig R Weinert
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine, Clinical Outcomes Research Center, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 167:1304-9. 2003..We conclude that clinicians practicing at these teaching hospitals have not rapidly adopted low tidal volume ventilation that may reduce mortality...
- Academic and career development of pulmonary and critical care physician-scientistsCraig R Weinert
University of Minnesota Pulmonary and Critical Care Division, MMC 276, 420 Delaware Street, SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 173:23-31. 2006..The supply of research-oriented physicians is declining...
- Opioids and infections in the intensive care unit should clinicians and patients be concerned?Craig R Weinert
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School, MMC 276420 Delaware St, SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
J Neuroimmune Pharmacol 3:218-29. 2008....