Therese M Weber
Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Renal transplant complicationsTherese M Weber
Department of Radiology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 619 19th Street, South, JT N312, Birmingham, AL, 35249 6830, USA
Abdom Imaging 38:1144-54. 2013..This article will review the imaging findings of the most commonly encountered complications of renal transplantation. ..
- Upper extremity venous Doppler ultrasoundTherese M Weber
Department of Radiology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 619 19th Street, South, JT N312, Birmingham, AL 35249 6830, USA
Radiol Clin North Am 45:513-24, viii-ix. 2007..Ultrasound provides an accurate, rapid, low-cost, portable, noninvasive method for screening, mapping, and surveillance of the upper extremity venous system...
- Noninvasive assessment of portomesenteric venous thrombosis: current concepts and imaging strategiesMichelle S Bradbury
Department of Radiology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, NC 27157 1088, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 26:392-404. 2002....
- Differentiation of high lipid content from low lipid content adrenal lesions using single-source rapid kilovolt (peak)-switching dual-energy multidetector CTDesiree E Morgan
From the Department of Radiology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL Department of Ophthalmology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH and Department of Biostatistics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
J Comput Assist Tomogr 37:937-43. 2013..This study aimed to determine if a single-source rapid kilovolt (peak)-switching dual-energy (RSDE) multidetector computed tomography (CT) can differentiate high lipid content (HLC) from low lipid content (LLC) incidental adrenal lesions...
- Mesenteric venous thrombosis: diagnosis and noninvasive imagingMichelle S Bradbury
Department of Radiology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Medical Center Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27157 1088, USA
Radiographics 22:527-41. 2002..Conventional angiography is reserved for equivocal cases at noninvasive imaging and is also used in conjunction with transcatheter therapeutic techniques in management of symptomatic portal and mesenteric venous thrombosis...