Tamara Duckworth Warner
Affiliation: University of Florida
- Predicting caregiver-reported behavior problems in cocaine-exposed children at 3 yearsTamara Duckworth Warner
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neonatology, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 27:83-92. 2006..For all groups, much larger proportions of children were rated as having clinically significant behavior problems than would be expected based on the prevalence of behavior problems in the general population...
- Adolescents with prenatal cocaine exposure show subtle alterations in striatal surface morphology and frontal cortical volumesFlorence Roussotte
Department of Neurology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Neurodev Disord 4:22. 2012..abstract:..
- Diffusion tensor imaging of frontal white matter and executive functioning in cocaine-exposed childrenTamara Duckworth Warner
University of Florida, College of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, PO Box 100296, Gainesville, FL 32610 0296, USA
Pediatrics 118:2014-24. 2006..We used diffusion tensor imaging to investigate frontal white matter integrity and executive functioning in cocaine-exposed children...
- Executive functioning at ages 5 and 7 years in children with prenatal cocaine exposureFonda Davis Eyler
Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida, PO Box 100296, Gainesville, FL 32610 0296, USA
Dev Neurosci 31:121-36. 2009..The total model at age 7 years accounted for 30% of the variance in executive functioning...
- Outcome from a prospective, longitudinal study of prenatal cocaine use: preschool development at 3 years of ageMarylou Behnke
Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32610, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 31:41-9. 2006..To determine the effects of prenatal cocaine exposure on child development...
- Early adolescent cocaine use as determined by hair analysis in a prenatal cocaine exposure cohortTamara Duckworth Warner
University of Florida, Department of Pediatrics, P O Box 100296, Gainesville, FL 32610 0296, USA
Neurotoxicol Teratol 33:88-99. 2011..Preclinical and other research suggest that youth with prenatal cocaine exposure (PCE) may be at high risk for cocaine use due to both altered brain development and exposure to unhealthy environments...