P W Wahl
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Diabetes in older adults: comparison of 1997 American Diabetes Association classification of diabetes mellitus with 1985 WHO classificationP W Wahl
Department of Biostatistics, School of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
Lancet 352:1012-5. 1998....
- Visceral adiposity and incident coronary heart disease in Japanese-American men. The 10-year follow-up results of the Seattle Japanese-American Community Diabetes StudyW Y Fujimoto
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle 98195, USA
Diabetes Care 22:1808-12. 1999..To identify risk factors for incident coronary heart disease (CHD)...
- Type 2 diabetes and the metabolic syndrome in Japanese AmericansW Y Fujimoto
Division of Metabolism Endocrinology and Nutrition, Room BB545, Health Science Building, University of Washington, 1959 NE Pacific Street, PO Box 356426, Seattle, WA 98195 6426, USA
Diabetes Res Clin Pract 50:S73-6. 2000..This article reviews evidence that support this view...
- Preventing diabetes--applying pathophysiological and epidemiological evidenceW Y Fujimoto
Department of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195 6426, USA
Br J Nutr 84:S173-6. 2000..Information from epidemiological studies such as these may be used to determine whether diabetes may be prevented through changes in lifestyle or application of specific therapies targeted towards identified metabolic abnormalities...
- Postmenopausal estrogens and risk of myocardial infarction in diabetic womenR C Kaplan
Cardiovascular Health Research Unit, University of Washington, Seattle 98101, USA
Diabetes Care 21:1117-21. 1998....