Ernest R Vina
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Racial differences in treatment preferences among lupus patients: a two-site studyErnest R Vina
University of Pittsburgh and VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Clin Exp Rheumatol 32:680-8. 2014....
- Race, sex, and total knee replacement consideration: role of social supportErnest R Vina
University of Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh, VA Healthcare System, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 65:1103-11. 2013..To determine whether there are racial differences in social support among patients with knee osteoarthritis (OA) and whether the impact of social support on patient preferences for total knee replacement (TKR) varies by race and sex...
- Correlates of sleep abnormalities in systemic lupus: a cross-sectional survey in an urban, academic centerErnest R Vina
Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
J Clin Rheumatol 19:7-13. 2013..Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a complex autoimmune disease that is associated with poor health-related quality-of-life outcomes...
- A study of racial/ethnic differences in treatment preferences among lupus patientsErnest R Vina
Arthritis Research Center, 3347 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Rheumatology (Oxford) 51:1697-706. 2012....
- Racial and ethnic disparities in rheumatoid arthritisChristine A McBurney
Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University of Pittsburgh, 3500 Terrace St, S720A BST, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Curr Rheumatol Rep 14:463-71. 2012....