Affiliation: University at Buffalo
- Codon-optimized fluorescent mTFP and mCherry for microscopic visualization and genetic counterselection of streptococci and enterococciM Margaret Vickerman
Department of Periodontics and Endodontics, University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, Buffalo, NY, USA Department of Oral Biology, University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, Buffalo, NY, USA Electronic address
J Microbiol Methods 116:15-22. 2015..Fluorescent and non-fluorescent bacteria were distinguishable at acidic pH. These codon-optimized versions of mTFP1 and mCherry have promising potential for use in multiple experimental applications. ..
- Interaction of salivary alpha-amylase and amylase-binding-protein A (AbpA) of Streptococcus gordonii with glucosyltransferase of S. gordonii and Streptococcus mutansBiswendu Chaudhuri
Department of Oral Biology, School of Dental Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, New York, USA
BMC Microbiol 7:60. 2007..We examined the interaction of amylase and recombinant AbpA (rAbpA), together with Gtfs of S. gordonii and S. mutans...
- Genome-wide transcriptional changes in Streptococcus gordonii in response to competence signaling peptideM M Vickerman
Department of Periodontics and Endodontics, University at Buffalo School of Dentistry, 223 Foster Hall, 3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
J Bacteriol 189:7799-807. 2007..They offer an extensive analysis of transcriptional changes that accompany competence in S. gordonii and form a basis for future intra- and interspecies comparative analyses of this ecologically important phenotype...
- Amylase-binding protein B of Streptococcus gordonii is an extracellular dipeptidyl-peptidaseBiswendu Chaudhuri
Department of Oral Biology, School of Dental Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York 14214, USA
Infect Immun 76:4530-7. 2008..In summary, AbpB demonstrates proteolytic activity and interacts with and modulates Gtf activity. These activities may help explain the crucial role AbpB appears to play in S. gordonii oral colonization...
- REGULATION OF STREPTOCOCCUS GORDONII GLUCOSYLTRANSFERASEM Vickerman; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..