Affiliation: University of Iowa
- Dickkopf-1 is an epigenetically silenced candidate tumor suppressor gene in medulloblastomaRajeev Vibhakar
Department of Pediatric, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Neuro Oncol 9:135-44. 2007..001). These data reveal that inappropriate histone modifications might deregulate DKK1 expression in medulloblastoma tumorigenesis and block its tumor-suppressive activity...
- Genome-wide analysis of epigenetic silencing identifies BEX1 and BEX2 as candidate tumor suppressor genes in malignant gliomaGreg Foltz
Neurogenomic Research Laboratory, Department of Neurosurgery, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Cancer Res 66:6665-74. 2006....
- Inhibition of Aurora Kinase A enhances chemosensitivity of medulloblastoma cell linesAyman El-Sheikh
Department of Pediatrics, University of Iowa, Iowa, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 55:35-41. 2010..One possible target is the Aurora Kinase family. The objective of this study was to evaluate the impact of Aurora Kinase A inhibition in medulloblastoma cell lines...
- Regulation of cyclin dependent kinase 6 by microRNA 124 in medulloblastomaJessica Pierson
Department of Pediatrics, University of Iowa Children s Hospital, University of Iowa, 5202 MERF, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
J Neurooncol 90:1-7. 2008..Furthermore, in patient samples expression of miR 124a is significantly decreased. Our data strongly indicate that CDK6 is regulated by microRNA 124 in medulloblastoma and that miR 124 modulates medulloblastoma cell growth...
- Aberrant T-cell antigen receptor-mediated responses in autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndromeFrederick D Goldman
Department of Pediatrics, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Iowa City, 52242, USA
Clin Immunol 104:31-9. 2002..As DN T cells were essentially anergic, the clinical manifestations of autoimmunity are more likely to be a consequence of aberrant cytokine secretion within the CD4(+) T-cell subpopulation...