Tiffany C Veinot
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- HIV Testing Behavior and Social Network Characteristics and Functions Among Young Men Who have Sex with Men (YMSM) in Metropolitan DetroitTiffany C Veinot
School of Information and Department of Health Behavior and Health Education, University of Michigan, 3443 North Quad, 105 S State Street, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109 1285, USA
AIDS Behav 20:2739-2761. 2016..Findings support the value of multi-level and network-focused interventions for promoting HIV testing among YMSM...
- A question of trust: user-centered design requirements for an informatics intervention to promote the sexual health of African-American youthTiffany C Veinot
School of Information, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 1285, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 20:758-65. 2013....
- How "community" matters for how people interact with information: mixed methods study of young men who have sex with other menTiffany Christine Veinot
School of Information, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 1285, United States
J Med Internet Res 15:e33. 2013..YMSM under age 24 are also one of the US populations with the highest risk of HIV/AIDS...
- Revenue, relationships and routines: the social organization of acute myocardial infarction patient transfers in the United StatesTiffany C Veinot
School of Information and School of Public Health, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 1285, USA
Soc Sci Med 75:1800-10. 2012..We consider the implications of routinization and institutional imperatives for health policy, quality improvement and health informatics interventions...
- Talking about, knowing about HIV/AIDS in Canada: a rural-urban comparisonTiffany C Veinot
School of Information and School of Public Health, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 1285, USA
J Rural Health 27:310-8. 2011....
- Drama and danger: the opportunities and challenges of promoting youth sexual health through online social networksTiffany C Veinot
School of Information, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2011:1436-45. 2011..We consider implications of these findings for future development of online, social network-based HIV/STI prevention interventions for youth...
- Information Behavior and HIV Testing Intentions Among Young Men at Risk for HIV/AIDSChrysta C Meadowbrooke
School of Information, University of Michigan, 4429 North Quad, 105 South State Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 1285
J Assoc Inf Sci Technol 65:609-620. 2014..The results suggest that information behaviors may be more important predictors of health behavior intentions than previously acknowledged...