Melissa P Upton
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Integrative analysis of DNA copy number and gene expression in metastatic oral squamous cell carcinoma identifies genes associated with poor survivalChang Xu
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Mol Cancer 9:143. 2010....
- "Give us this day our daily bread"--evolving concepts in celiac sprueMelissa P Upton
Department of Pathology, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA 98195 6100, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 132:1594-9. 2008..Celiac sprue affects genetically susceptible individuals, who develop small intestinal injury and malabsorption following dietary exposure to gluten. The histologic features are nonspecific but characteristic...
- Endotheliitis in chronic viral hepatitis: a comparison with acute cellular rejection and non-alcoholic steatohepatitisMatthew M Yeh
Department of Pathology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington 98195 6100, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 30:727-33. 2006....
- Preclinical in vivo evaluation of an extracorporeal HIFU device for ablation of pancreatic tumorsJoo Ha Hwang
Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Ultrasound Med Biol 35:967-75. 2009..HIFU treatment of the pancreas is feasible, safe and can be used to ablate tissue noninvasively. A clinical trial in humans examining the use of extracorporeal HIFU for palliation of pain related to pancreatic cancer is planned...
- Inflammatory enteric neuropathy with severe constipation after ipilimumab treatment for melanoma: a case reportShailender Bhatia
Department of Medical Oncology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Immunother 32:203-5. 2009..We discuss the pathophysiology and suggest careful monitoring of patients for development of this complication from ipilimumab therapy...
- Cytomorphology of verrucous carcinoma of the cervix. A case reportLiron Pantanowitz
Department of Pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Acta Cytol 47:1050-4. 2003..Verrucous carcinoma of the uterine cervix is rare. Cytology is thought not to be helpful in the diagnosis of this lesion due to its bland morphology. The cytologic features of this lesion remain poorly defined...
- Ovarian-type stroma in hepatobiliary cystadenomas and pancreatic mucinous cystic neoplasms: an immunohistochemical studyMaggie M Lam
Department of Pathology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle 98195, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 129:211-8. 2008..Up-regulation of c-met in HBCs and PMCNs suggests c-met activation in the pathogenesis of pancreaticobiliary cystic neoplasms...