Stephen R Uhlhorn
Affiliation: University of Miami
- Refractive index measurement of the isolated crystalline lens using optical coherence tomographyStephen R Uhlhorn
Ophthalmic Biophysics Center, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL, USA
Vision Res 48:2732-8. 2008..The results presented here suggest that the peak refractive index in the nucleus is closer to 1.420, rather than the previously accepted value of 1.406...
- Postnatal elongation of eye size in DBA/2J mice compared with C57BL/6J mice: in vivo analysis with whole-eye OCTTsung Han Chou
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida 33136, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:3604-12. 2011..To characterize postnatal changes in eye size in glaucomatous DBA/2J (D2) mice and in nonglaucomatous C57BL/6J mice (B6) in vivo by means of whole-eye optical coherence tomography (OCT)...
- Simultaneous fundus imaging and optical coherence tomography of the mouse retinaOmer P Kocaoglu
Ophthalmic Biophysics Center, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 48:1283-9. 2007..To develop a retinal imaging system suitable for routine examination or screening of mouse models and to demonstrate the feasibility of simultaneously acquiring fundus and optical coherence tomography (OCT) images...
- Noncontact optical measurement of lens capsule thickness in human, monkey, and rabbit postmortem eyesNoel M Ziebarth
Ophthalmic Biophysics Center, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 1638 NW 10th Avenue, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 46:1690-7. 2005..To measure interspecies thickness differences in the central anterior and posterior capsules of postmortem crystalline lenses, by a technique that maintains the anatomic integrity of the lens...
- Intraoperative OCT of a full-thickness macular hole before and after internal limiting membrane peelingCharles C Wykoff
Department of Ophthalmology, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida 33136, USA
Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging 41:7-11. 2010..Air was used as a tamponade agent and prone positioning was used postoperatively for 2 days. SD-OCT imaging confirmed closure of the full-thickness macular hole 5 days and 1 month postoperatively...
- Optical Dynamics of Lens AccommodationSTEPHEN UHLHORN; Fiscal Year: 2005..The project will test the hypothesis that changes in the refractive index of the lens during accommodation make a significant contribution to the amplitude of the optical accommodation response. ..