Katrina F Trivers
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Demographic and lifestyle predictors of survival in patients with esophageal or gastric cancersKatrina F Trivers
Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, CB 7435, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 7435, USA
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 3:225-30. 2005..Risk factors for subtypes of esophageal and gastric cancer recently have been identified, but their effect on survival is unknown...
- Parental marijuana use and risk of childhood acute myeloid leukaemia: a report from the Children's Cancer Group (United States and Canada)Katrina F Trivers
Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7435, USA
Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 20:110-8. 2006..The decreased ORs observed in this study may be due to recall bias assuming plausibly low values of sensitivity...
- Association between reproductive factors and breast cancer survival in younger womenKatrina F Trivers
Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, CB 7435, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7435, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 103:93-102. 2007..These results may help elucidate breast cancer progression mechanisms and enable a better understanding of how reproductive characteristics influence breast cancer survival...
- Race and triple negative threats to breast cancer survival: a population-based study in Atlanta, GAMary Jo Lund
Department of Epidemiology, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, 1518 Clifton Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 113:357-70. 2009..This study examines association of the ER/PR/HER2 subtypes with race and breast cancer survival...
- Oral contraceptives and survival in breast cancer patients aged 20 to 54 yearsKatrina F Trivers
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Highway, NE, MS K 52, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 16:1822-7. 2007....
- Trends in esophageal cancer incidence by histology, United States, 1998-2003Katrina F Trivers
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Int J Cancer 123:1422-8. 2008..Our work may inform interventions related to tobacco and alcohol use, and overweight/obesity prevention, and provide avenues for further research...