Affiliation: University of California
- An XML message broker framework for exchange and integration of microarray dataDonny Tjandra
UCSF Department of Radiology, 505 Parnassus Avenue, Box 0628, San Francisco, CA 94143 0628, USA
Bioinformatics 19:1844-5. 2003..We are using this framework to develop a test-bed integrated database application to identify genomic and imaging markers for diagnosis of breast cancer...
- A neuroinformatics database system for disease-oriented neuroimaging researchStephen T C Wong
Department of Neurology, Radiology, and Neurosurgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Acad Radiol 11:345-58. 2004....
- Workflow-enabled distributed component-based information architecture for digital medical imaging enterprisesStephen T C Wong
Center of Bioinformatics, Harvard Center of Neurodegeneration and Repair, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
IEEE Trans Inf Technol Biomed 7:171-83. 2003..This paper will potentially lead to a new direction of image information management. We illustrate the innovative design with examples taken from an implemented system...
- A web-based federated neuroinformatics model for surgical planning and clinical research applications in epilepsyXinhua Cao
Department of Radiology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Neuroinformatics 2:101-18. 2004....
- DBMap: a space-conscious data visualization and knowledge discovery framework for biomedical data warehouseMing Zhang
Department of Computer Science, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA 94132 USA
IEEE Trans Inf Technol Biomed 8:343-53. 2004..For imaging specialists and clinical researchers, this novel DBMap framework facilitates another way to better explore and classify the hidden knowledge embedded in medical image data warehouses...