Jill M Thein-Nissenbaum
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Long term consequences of the female athlete triadJill Thein-Nissenbaum
Physical Therapy Program, School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin Madison, 5173 Medical Sciences Center, 1300 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706 1532, USA
Maturitas 75:107-12. 2013..In addition, women in their 30s, 40s and early 50s should be screened for a history of the female athlete triad. Multidisciplinary management of these conditions is strongly recommended...
- The postpartum triathleteJill Thein-Nissenbaum
University of Wisconsin Madison, School of Medicine and Public Health, 1300 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706, USA Electronic address
Phys Ther Sport 21:95-106. 2016..Recommendations for beginning or resuming an exercise program will be reviewed. Lastly, sport-specific training for the postpartum triathlete, including challenges presented with each triathlon component, will be discussed. ..
- Menstrual irregularity and musculoskeletal injury in female high school athletesJill M Thein-Nissenbaum
Graduate Program in Orthopaedic and Sports Science, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Provo, UT, USA
J Athl Train 47:74-82. 2012..Although associations between triad components and musculoskeletal injury (INJ) have been reported in collegiate athletes, limited information exists about menstrual irregularity (MI) and INJ in the high school population...
- Low back and hip pain in a postpartum runner: applying ultrasound imaging and running analysisJill M Thein-Nissenbaum
Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin, 1300 University Avenue, Room 5195 MSC, Madison, WI 53706, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 42:615-24. 2012..Case report...
- Associations between disordered eating, menstrual dysfunction, and musculoskeletal injury among high school athletesJill M Thein-Nissenbaum
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI 53706, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 41:60-9. 2011..Retrospective cohort study...
- Female athlete triad syndrome in the high school athleteJill M Thein-Nissenbaum
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI, USA
Phys Ther Sport 12:108-16. 2011..In the presence of triad symptoms, further evaluation and treatment by a multidisciplinary team is strongly recommended for the athlete...
- High School Sport Specialization Patterns of Current Division I AthletesEric G Post
Department of Kinesiology, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
Sports Health . 2016..Sport specialization is a strategy to acquire superior sport performance in 1 sport but is associated with increased injury risk. Currently, the degree of high school specialization among Division I athletes is unknown...
- Differential diagnosis of a sacral stress fractureWilliam G Boissonnault
Physical Therapy Program, University of Wisconsin at Madison, Madison, WI, USA
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 32:613-21. 2002