Margaret A Taylor-Seehafer
Affiliation: University of Texas
- Ensuring quality preventive care: the Texas Department of Health's Put Prevention into Practice initiativeMargaret A Taylor-Seehafer
School of Nursing, The University of Texas at Austin, 78701, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 10:94-9. 2004....
- Utilizing "PPIP Texas style!" in a medically underserved populationDiane O Tyler
School of Nursing, The University of Texas at Austin 78701, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 10:100-8. 2004..The process and empirical results of using the TDH-PPIP Implementation Model in the field are also presented, as well as a discussion of one-year evaluation data...
- Sexual health risks and protective resources in gay, lesbian, bisexual, and heterosexual homeless youthLynn Rew
University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing, USA
J Spec Pediatr Nurs 10:11-9. 2005....
- Positive youth development: reducing the health risks of homeless youthMargaret A Taylor-Seehafer
Family and Public Health Division, The University of Texas, Austin, TX 78712, USA
MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 29:36-40. 2004..Research indicates that risk exposures among adolescents can be moderated and/or buffered by a focus on individual strengths and environmental protective factors such as community support and mentoring...
- Put Prevention into Practice implementation model: translating practice into theoryMichele Murphy-Smith
Center for Social Work Research, School of Social Work, The University of Texas at Austin 78703, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 10:109-15. 2004....