J Carole Taxis
Affiliation: University of Texas
- Ethics and praxis: alternative strategies to physical restraint and seclusion in a psychiatric settingJ Carole Taxis
University of Texas at Austin, School of Nursing, 1700 Red River St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Issues Ment Health Nurs 23:157-70. 2002....
- The underrepresentation of Hispanics/Latinos in nursing education: a deafening silenceJ Carole Taxis
University of Texas, School of Nursing, Austin 78701, USA
Res Theory Nurs Pract 16:249-62. 2002..The homogeneity of nursing and its consequences specifically in relation to Hispanics is discussed. The research implications are highlighted throughout...
- Fostering academic success of Mexican Americans in a BSN program: an educational imperativeJ Carole Taxis
The University of Texas at Austin, TX, USA
Int J Nurs Educ Scholarsh 3:Article 19. 2006..Recommendations for nursing faculty and administrators are offered...
- Developing ethical competence in nursing personnelAngela P Clark
University of Texas at Austin, 1700 Red River, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Clin Nurse Spec 17:236-7. 2003
- Protective resources and perceptions of stress in a multi-ethnic sample of school-age childrenJ Carole Taxis
School of Nursing, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, USA
Pediatr Nurs 30:477-82, 487. 2004..To investigate the relationship among protective resources of social connectedness, coping skills, and the perception of stress in 613 Hispanic and White school-aged children...