THOMAS A TATON
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Bio-nanotechnology: Two-way trafficT Andrew Taton
Nat Mater 2:73-4. 2003
- Nanostructures as tailored biological probesT Andrew Taton
Dept of Chemistry, University of Minnesota, 207 Pleasant Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Trends Biotechnol 20:277-9. 2002....
- Sequence-encoded self-assembly of multiple-nanocomponent arrays by 2D DNA scaffoldingYariv Y Pinto
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Nano Lett 5:2399-402. 2005..These results demonstrate the potential for using DNA to self-assemble complex arrays of components with nanometer-scale precision...
- Plasmonic nanoparticle chains via a morphological, sphere-to-string transitionYoungjong Kang
Department of Chemistry, University of Minnesota, 207 Pleasant Street SE, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
J Am Chem Soc 127:13800-1. 2005..Far-field polarization microspectroscopy demonstrated directional surface plasmon coupling in a straightened nanoparticle chain, which is a basic requirement for the use of these assemblies as plasmon waveguides...
- Array-based electrical detection of DNA with nanoparticle probesSo Jung Park
Department of Chemistry and Institute for Nanotechnology, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Science 295:1503-6. 2002..Using this method, we have detected target DNA at concentrations as low as 500 femtomolar with a point mutation selectivity factor of approximately 100,000:1...
- Thermal transport in au-core polymer-shell nanoparticlesZhenbin Ge
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory, and the Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology, University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois 61801, USA
Nano Lett 5:531-5. 2005....
- Magnetomicelle Nanoparticles for Triggered Drug DeliveryT Taton; Fiscal Year: 2006..In the proposed R21 research, we will demonstrate the principle of magnetomicelle drug carriers; we hope that successful proof of principle will lead to further (R01- funded) research on the use of these vehicles in vivo. ..