Affiliation: University of Colorado
- High pulsatility flow stimulates smooth muscle cell hypertrophy and contractile protein expressionDevon Scott
Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 304:L70-81. 2013....
- Development and evaluation of microdevices for studying anisotropic biaxial cyclic stretch on cellsWei Tan
Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado, Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309, USA
Biomed Microdevices 10:869-82. 2008..However, cell proliferation has profound responses to strain anisotropy...
- Macroporous silicon templated from silicon nanocrystallite and functionalized Si-H reactive group for grafting organic monolayerDong Jie Guo
Institute of Bio inspired Structure and Surface Engineering, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Nanjing, China
J Colloid Interface Sci 336:723-9. 2009..SEM, FTIR, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, and water contact angle measurements are used to characterize the PEG-grafted m-PSi surface. PEG-grafted m-PSi substrates may have wide applications in biosensors, chemosensors, and biochips...
- Evaluation of nanostructural, mechanical, and biological properties of collagen-nanotube compositesWei Tan
University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309, USA
IEEE Trans Nanobioscience 9:111-20. 2010....
- Evaluation of composition and crosslinking effects on collagen-based composite constructsKrishna Madhavan
Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, CO, USA
Acta Biomater 6:1413-22. 2010..Therefore, this study suggests that the mimicry of natural vessel tissues with properly crosslinked biopolymer composites could be a potential material design strategy for vascular graft materials...