Jennifer L Tackett
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Evaluating models of the personality-psychopathology relationship in children and adolescentsJennifer L Tackett
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Department of Psychology, 75 E River Road, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Clin Psychol Rev 26:584-99. 2006..Finally, clinical implications and future directions are proposed for research on personality and psychopathology in children...
- Subfactors of DSM-IV conduct disorder: evidence and connections with syndromes from the Child Behavior ChecklistJennifer L Tackett
Department of Psychology, University of Minnesota, N218 Elliott Hall, 75 East River Road, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455 0344, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 31:647-54. 2003..M. Achenbach, 1991a, 1991b) syndromes labeled Aggressive Behavior and Delinquent Behavior, respectively. The results are discussed in terms of the utility of differentiating these 2 variants of CD in future editions of the DSM...
- Symptom-based subfactors of DSM-defined conduct disorder: evidence for etiologic distinctionsJennifer L Tackett
Department of Psychology, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 114:483-7. 2005..The authors discuss implications of these findings for the assessment and treatment of CD...
- Is relational aggression part of the externalizing spectrum? a bifactor model of youth antisocial behaviorJennifer L Tackett
Department of Psychology, University of Houston, Houston, Texas 77044, USA
Aggress Behav 39:149-59. 2013..These findings provide some support for an overall grouping of RAgg with other ASB subfactors in youth, and further distinguish Agg as potentially representing a more potent variant of youth ASB relative to both RB and RAgg...
- The Texas Twin ProjectK Paige Harden
Department of Psychology, The University of Texas, Austin, TX 78712, USA
Twin Res Hum Genet 16:385-90. 2013..Future directions include geographic expansion of the sample to the entire state of Texas (with a population of over 25 million) and genotyping of participating twins...
- Progress and innovation: personality disorders and the vanguard of psychopathology researchRobert F Krueger
Department of Psychology, University of Minnesota, MN 55455 0344, USA
J Pers Disord 19:540-6; discussion 594-6. 2005....
- Child and adolescent conduct disorder substantially shares genetic influences with three socioemotional dispositionsIrwin D Waldman
Department of Psychology, Emory University, Atlanta, GA30322, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 120:57-70. 2011....
- Structural models of comorbidity among common mental disorders: connections to chronic painRobert F Krueger
Department of Psychology, University of Minnesota Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Minn 55455, USA
Adv Psychosom Med 25:63-77. 2004..Such evidence indicates that the internalizing-externalizing model may provide a useful framework for suggesting new directions for research on connections between chronic pain and mood, anxiety, and related disorders and traits...
- Personality and psychopathology: working toward the bigger pictureRobert F Krueger
Department of Psychology, University of Minnesota Twin Cities, Minneapolis 55455 0344, USA
J Pers Disord 17:109-28. 2003....
- The hierarchical structure of childhood personality in five countries: continuity from early childhood to early adolescenceJennifer L Tackett
Department of Psychology, University of Houston, Houston, TX 77204, USA
J Pers 80:847-79. 2012..Future directions, including the need for more explicit attempts to merge temperament and personality models, are discussed...
- A dimensional model of personality disorder: incorporating DSM Cluster A characteristicsJennifer L Tackett
Department of Psychology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
J Abnorm Psychol 117:454-9. 2008..This study has implications for the consideration of a dimensional model of personality disorder in DSM-V by offering a more comprehensive structural model that builds on previous work in this area...