Timothy P Stratton
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Developing a mobile pharmacist-conducted wellness clinic for rural Montana communitiesTimothy P Stratton
Department of Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences, University of Montana, Missoula, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 45:390-9. 2005..To describe pharmacist-conducted disease screening services in remote communities...
- Implementing after-hours pharmacy coverage for critical access hospitals in northeast MinnesotaTimothy P Stratton
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy, Duluth, MN 55812, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 65:1727-34. 2008..A project that used health information technology (IT) to provide after-hours pharmacy coverage to critical access hospitals in northeast Minnesota is described...
- Provision of risk management and risk assessment information: the role of the pharmacistJon C Schommer
University of Minnesota Twin Cities, MN 55455, USA
Res Social Adm Pharm 2:458-78. 2006....
- College of pharmacy-based medication therapy management program for a university systemTimothy P Stratton
College of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota Duluth, 1110 Kirby Dr, Duluth, MN 55812, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 52:653-60. 2012....
- Partnerships between colleges of pharmacy and small-to medium-sized hospitalsMichael P Gulseth
University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy Duluth, 1208 Kirby Drive, 344 Kirby Plaza, Duluth, MN 55812, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 63:581-3. 2006
- Pharmacists' and patients' roles in the pharmacist-patient relationship: are pharmacists and patients reading from the same relationship script?Marcia M Worley
University of Minnesota, College of Pharmacy, Duluth, MN 55812, USA
Res Social Adm Pharm 3:47-69. 2007..These changes have resulted in a focus on collaborative pharmacist-patient professional relationships, in which pharmacists and patients both have roles and responsibilities...
- Patient care services in rural Minnesota community pharmaciesJordan D Haag
College of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota, Duluth, MN 55812, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 50:508-16. 2010..To compare the availability of medication therapy management (MTM) services, point-of-care (POC) testing, and disease management resources between rural and urban Minnesota community pharmacies...
- Establishing an on-site pharmacy in a community health center to help indigent patients access medications and to improve careLarry A Dent
Department of Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences, University of Montana, Missoula 59812 1522, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 42:497-507. 2002....
- An interprofessional activity using standardized patientsSarah M Westberg
College of Pharmacy, University of Minnesota, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 70:34. 2006..To describe the development and implementation of an interprofessional activity using standardized patients...