Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Measuring change in adolescent drug misuse with the Personal Experience Inventory (PEI)R Stinchfield
Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Subst Use Misuse 32:63-76. 1997..The PEI was useful in identifying which treatment clients exhibited statistically significant improvement, statistically significant deterioration, and no reliable change...
- Reliability of adolescent self-reported pretreatment alcohol and other drug useR Stinchfield
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis 55455, USA
Subst Use Misuse 32:425-34. 1997..The cause of this response discrepancy is unknown, but if it represents underreporting at admission, it may cause diagnostic and referral errors, as well as attenuate effect sizes in treatment outcome studies...
- Demographic, individual, and interpersonal predictors of adolescent alcohol and marijuana use following treatmentW W Latimer
Institute on Community Integration, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 55455, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 14:162-73. 2000..Findings support conceptual models that attempt to explain adolescent substance abuse treatment outcome in terms of relationships among demographic, individual, interpersonal, and treatment factors...
- Hazelden's model of treatment and its outcomeR Stinchfield
Department of Psychiatry, University of Minnesota, USA
Addict Behav 23:669-83. 1998..The Minnesota Model has consistently yielded satisfactory outcome results, and future research needs to focus on the therapeutic process of this common treatment approach...
- Clinical issues in the assessment of adolescent alcohol and other drug useK C Winters
Department of Psychiatry, University of Minnesota, F282 2A West, 2450 Riverside Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
Behav Res Ther 40:1443-56. 2002..The aim of this paper is to provide an overview of several issues related to the clinical utility of such assessment tools...
- Outcome of Minnesota's gambling treatment programsR Stinchfield
University of Minnesota, USA
J Gambl Stud 17:217-45. 2001..The treatment programs yielded outcome results similar to those reported for alcohol and drug abuse treatment programs...