Greg L Stewart
Affiliation: University of Iowa
- Peer-based control in self-managing teams: linking rational and normative influence with individual and group performanceGreg L Stewart
Department of Management, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242 1000, USA
J Appl Psychol 97:435-47. 2012..Increased peer-based rational control corresponded with higher individual and collective performance in teams with low cohesion, but the positive effects on performance were attenuated in cohesive teams...
- Exploring how constraints created by other people influence intraindividual variation in objective performance measuresGreg L Stewart
Department of Management and Organizations, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242 1000, USA
J Appl Psychol 92:1149-58. 2007..The intraindividual relationship between fluctuating constraints and performance outcomes is also stronger for individuals in more complex jobs...
- Exploring the handshake in employment interviewsGreg L Stewart
Department of Management and Organizations, Tippie College of Business, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
J Appl Psychol 93:1139-46. 2008..Exploratory analysis suggested that the relationship between a firm handshake and interview ratings may be stronger for women than for men...
- Implications of the Patient-Centered Medical Home for Nursing PracticeKenda R Stewart
Author Affiliations Qualitative Analyst Dr K R Stewart, Associate Director of Operations Ms Lampman, Codirector Dr Wakefield, Core Investigator Dr G L Stewart, Director Dr Rosenthal, Investigator Dr Solimeo, US Department of Veterans Affairs, VISN 23 Patient Aligned Care Team Demonstration Lab Research Health Science Specialists Ms Lampman and Drs K R Stewart, Solimeo, Rosenthal, and Wakefield, US Department of Veterans Affairs, Center for Comprehensive Access and Delivery Research and Evaluation and Qualitative Analyst Dr K R Stewart, US Department of Veterans Affairs, Veteran Rural Health Resource Center Central Region, Iowa City VA Health Care System Professor Dr G L Stewart, Tippie College of Business, University of Iowa and Interim Chair and Department Executive Officer Dr Rosenthal, Assistant Professor Dr Solimeo, College of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Iowa Carver, Iowa City
J Nurs Adm 45:569-74. 2015....
- Personality and job performance: test of the mediating effects of motivation among sales representativesMurray R Barrick
Department of Management, Michigan State University Eli Broad Graduate School of Management, USA
J Appl Psychol 87:43-51. 2002..Although Agreeableness was related to striving for communion, neither Agreeableness nor communion striving was related to success in this sales job. The importance of the proposed motivational orientations model is discussed...
- TeamSTEPPS implementation in community hospitals: adherence to recommended training approachesMarcia M Ward
Department of Health Management and Policy, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, US
Int J Health Care Qual Assur 28:234-44. 2015..in their in-depth team training literature review. The purpose of this paper is to examine approaches taken by community hospital personnel and compare those to the best practices recommended by Weaver et al...
- Medical homes require more than an EMR and aligned incentivesSamantha L Solimeo
VISN 23 Patient Aligned Care Team Demonstration Laboratory, Iowa City VA Health Care System, 601 Hwy 6 W, Mailstop 152, Iowa City, IA 52246, USA
Am J Manag Care 19:132-40. 2013..The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) is changing its primary care delivery by implementing the patient-centered medical home (PCMH)...
- Initial evaluations in the interview: relationships with subsequent interviewer evaluations and employment offersMurray R Barrick
Department of Management, Mays Business School, Texas A and M University, College Station, TX 77843, USA
J Appl Psychol 95:1163-72. 2010....