Hooman T Soltanian
Affiliation: University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Determinants of breast appearance and aging in identical twinsHooman T Soltanian
Department of Plastic Surgery, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Aesthet Surg J 32:846-60. 2012..There are also environmental factors, which can be potentially controlled. Monozygotic twins provide an excellent research opportunity to examine the role of extrinsic factors in subjects with identical genetic predispositions...
- Understanding genetic analysis for breast cancer and its implications for plastic surgeryHooman Soltanian
Department of Plastic Surgery, Case Medical Center, 29017 Cedar Rd, Cleveland, OH 44124, USA
Aesthet Surg J 28:85-91. 2008..It is important for plastic surgeons to be involved in the treatment planning to discuss placement of biopsy and mastectomy incisions and also to adequately discuss realistic aesthetic expectations with the patient...
- The first muscular branch of the deep inferior epigastric artery: an anatomical study and clinical applicationsHooman T Soltanian
Department of Plastic Surgery, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 5044, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 129:463-8. 2012..To minimize donor-site morbidity, several authors have described a segmental, or "partial," free rectus abdominis flap...
- The effects of neoadjuvant and adjuvant chemotherapy on the surgical outcomes of breast reconstructionEugene Oh
Department of Plastic Surgery, Case School of Medicine, 11100 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 65:e267-80. 2012....
- The partial AlloDerm sling: reducing allograft costs associated with breast reconstructionKyle J Chepla
University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Department of Plastic Surgery, 11100 Euclid Ave, Mailstop LKS 5044, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 65:924-30. 2012..However, its use increases surgical costs. Whether this cost is offset by decreased operative times or a reduced number of revision procedures is unknown...
- Mapping the superficial inferior epigastric system and its connection to the deep system: An MRA analysisDavid E Kurlander
Department of Plastic Surgery, University Hospitals and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 11100 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH, USA
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 69:221-6. 2016..These variations may be identified on preoperative MRA. ..
- Lack of identifiable biologic behavior in a series of porcine mesh explantsGayan S De Silva
Department of Pathology, Case Comprehensive Hernia Center, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
Surgery 156:183-9. 2014..We aimed to examine the concept of biologic mesh remodeling/regeneration in a series of explanted porcine biologic meshes...