Andrew R Snyder
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Review of radiation-induced bystander effectsAndrew R Snyder
Molecular and Cell Biology Graduate Program, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21201 1559, USA
Hum Exp Toxicol 23:87-9. 2004..Although the precise molecular components and mechanisms remain unknown, their discovery will shed new light on the role of the BSEs in radiation risk assessment, and clinical radiotherapy in the clinic...
- Gene expression profiling after irradiation: clues to understanding acute and persistent responses?Andrew R Snyder
Molecular and Cell Biology Graduate Program, Radiation Oncology Research Laboratory, University of Maryland, Baltimore, USA
Cancer Metastasis Rev 23:259-68. 2004....
- Lack of consensus gene expression changes associated with radiation-induced chromosomal instabilityAndrew R Snyder
Molecular and Cell Biology Graduate Program, Bressler Research Building, University of Maryland, 655 West Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
DNA Repair (Amst) 4:958-70. 2005..Inferred from these data is that there are multiple potential molecular pathways and/or events that maintain the unstable phenotype, and no single expression pattern is linked to instability in the unstable clones analyzed...
- Radiation-induced chromosomal instability and gene expression profiling: searching for clues to initiation and perpetuationAndrew R Snyder
Molecular and Cell Biology Graduate Program, University of Maryland, Bressler Research Building, Room 7 010, 655 West Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 1559, USA
Mutat Res 568:89-96. 2004....
- Differential induction and activation of NF-kappaB transcription complexes in radiation-induced chromosomally unstable cell linesAndrew R Snyder
Molecular and Cell Biology Graduate Program, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Environ Mol Mutagen 45:177-87. 2005..However, a specific role for defective induction and activation of this pathway remains unidentified...
- Radiation-induced genomic instability and its implications for radiation carcinogenesisLei Huang
Graduate Program in Human Genetics, University of Maryland, 655 W Baltimore St, Baltimore, MD 21201 1559, USA
Oncogene 22:5848-54. 2003..The goal is to understand how genetic and epigenetic factors might influence the onset of chromosome instability and the role of chromosomal instability in carcinogenesis...
- Silent no more: expression of RNA from telomeres may regulate telomere lengthAndrew R Snyder
The Wistar Institute, Gene Expression and Regulation Program, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 7:619-21. 2008