A R Shors
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Relationship of uveal and cutaneous malignant melanoma in persons with multiple primary tumorsAndrew R Shors
Department of Medicine, Division of Dermatology, University of Washington School of Medicine, 1959 NE Pacific Street, Seattle, WA 98195 6524, USA
Int J Cancer 102:266-8. 2002..5-3.0). While these data offer some support for the hypothesis that uveal and cutaneous melanomas have 1 or more etiologies in common, the lack of symmetry in the pattern of second uveal and second cutaneous melanomas remains unexplained...
- The global epidemiology of HIV/AIDSAndrew R Shors
Department of Medicine Dermatology, University of Washington, Box 356524, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Dermatol Clin 24:413-20, v. 2006..The United Nations and World Health Organization have produced targeted prevention strategies to control the pandemic that focus on comprehensive prevention activities and universal access to care...
- Dysplastic naevi with moderate to severe histological dysplasia: a risk factor for melanomaA R Shors
Cancer Prevention, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA, USA
Br J Dermatol 155:988-93. 2006..While clinically atypical naevi appear to confer an independent risk of melanoma, no study has evaluated the extent to which HDN are predictive of melanoma...
- Melanoma risk in relation to height, weight, and exercise (United States)A R Shors
University of Washington School of Public Health, Department of Epidemiology, Seattle, USA
Cancer Causes Control 12:599-606. 2001..Future research in basic and epidemiologic science should focus on biochemical or behavioral explanations for these observations...
- The co-occurrence of ocular and cutaneous melanomasAndrew R Shors
Arch Dermatol 140:884-5; author reply 885. 2004