Abhay R Shelke
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- The pathophysiology of treatment-related nausea and vomiting in cancer patients: current modelsAbhay R Shelke
Behavioral Medicine Unit, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Rochester Cancer Center, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 48:256-68. 2004..This review focuses on both physiological and psychological origins of nausea and vomiting as side effects of chemotherapy...
- Biobehavioral factors in chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomitingJoseph A Roscoe
Cancer Control Program, James P Wilmot Cancer Center, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2:501-8. 2004....
- The role of patients' response expectancies in side effect development and controlJoseph A Roscoe
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Rochester, James P Wilmot Cancer Center, Rochester, New York, USA
Curr Probl Cancer 30:40-98. 2006
- Effect of a nausea expectancy manipulation on chemotherapy-induced nausea: a university of Rochester cancer center community clinical oncology program studyAbhay R Shelke
University of Rochester Cancer Center, James P Wilmot Cancer, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Pain Symptom Manage 35:381-7. 2008..Explanations for these findings include the possibility that the expectancy manipulation was not strong enough, and the possibility that changing nausea expectancies does not change occurrence of nausea...
- Management of cancer-related fatigueGary R Morrow
URCC CCOP Research Base, University of Rochester Cancer Center, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Cancer Invest 23:229-39. 2005..A more thorough evaluation of the various therapeutic options is required to better define their efficacy and safety profiles in this patient population...