Julie H Shakib
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Should the pertussis case definition for public health reporting be refined?Julie H Shakib
Department of Pediatrics, General Pediatric Division, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 15:479-84. 2009....
- Influenza in Infants Born to Women Vaccinated During PregnancyJulie H Shakib
Departments of Pediatrics, and
Pediatrics 137:. 2016..Infants <6 months old with influenza are at risk for adverse outcomes. Our objective was to compare influenza outcomes in infants <6 months old born to women who did and did not report influenza vaccine during pregnancy...
- Tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis vaccine during pregnancy: pregnancy and infant health outcomesJulie H Shakib
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT Electronic address
J Pediatr 163:1422-6.e1-4. 2013..To assess pregnancy and birth outcomes in infants born to women who did or did not receive tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccine during pregnancy...
- Pertussis antibodies in postpartum women and their newbornsJ H Shakib
General Pediatric Division, Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84158, USA
J Perinatol 30:93-7. 2010....
- Urgent care providers' knowledge and attitude about public health reporting and pertussis control measures: implications for informaticsCatherine J Staes
Department of Biomedical Informatics, School of Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, City, Utah 84112, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 15:471-8. 2009....
- Public health communication with frontline clinicians during the first wave of the 2009 influenza pandemicCatherine J Staes
Department of Biomedical Informatics, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 17:36-44. 2011..Communication between public health authorities and frontline clinicians is critical, yet public health agencies, medical societies, and healthcare delivery organizations have all called for improvements...