Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Time to put miracle on ice. A fresh look at seven words reporters should never use in medical newsGary Schwitzer
Health Journalism Graduate Program, University of Minnesta School of Journalism and Mass Communication, USA
Minn Med 87:46. 2004
- A review of features in Internet consumer health decision-support toolsGary Schwitzer
School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Minneapolis, MN, 55455, USA
J Med Internet Res 4:E11. 2002....
- What are the roles and responsibilities of the media in disseminating health information?Gary Schwitzer
University of Minnesota School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
PLoS Med 2:e215. 2005....
- How do US journalists cover treatments, tests, products, and procedures? An evaluation of 500 storiesGary Schwitzer
University of Minnesota School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
PLoS Med 5:e95. 2008
- Merely lights and wires?Gary Schwitzer
Minn Med 86:16-9. 2003
- Statement of principles for health care journalistsGary Schwitzer
PLoS Med 2:e84. 2005
- A statement of principles for health care journalistsGary Schwitzer
Association of Health Care Journalists and University of Minnesota, USA
Am J Bioeth 4:W9-13. 2004..Bioethicists are invited to comment on the statement, and to help generate continued discussion of the issues addressed therein...