Michael J Schneider
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Exploratory Analysis of Clinical Predictors of Outcomes of Nonsurgical Treatment in Patients With Lumbar Spinal StenosisMichael J Schneider
Associate Professor, Department of Physical Therapy and Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA Electronic address
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 39:88-94. 2016..The purpose of this study was to explore potential baseline physical examination and demographic predictors of clinical outcomes in patients with lumbar spinal stenosis...
- Illustrating risk difference and number needed to treat from a randomized controlled trial of spinal manipulation for cervicogenic headacheMitchell Haas
University of Western States, 2900 NE 132nd Avenue, Portland Oregon, USA
Chiropr Osteopat 18:9. 2010..Analysis of continuous data from our randomized controlled trial has previously demonstrated a significant and clinically important difference favoring spinal manipulation over a light massage control...
- The establishment of a primary spine care practitioner and its benefits to health care reform in the United StatesDonald R Murphy
Rhode Island Spine Center, 600 Pawtucket Avenue, Pawtucket, RI 02860 USA
Chiropr Man Therap 19:17. 2011....
- Commentary: differential diagnosis of fibromyalgia syndrome: proposal of a model and algorithm for patients presenting with the primary symptom of chronic widespread painMichael J Schneider
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 29:493-501. 2006
- Interexaminer reliability of the prone leg length analysis procedureMichael Schneider
Spine and Pain Care Center, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 30:514-21. 2007..The purpose of this study was to perform an interexaminer reliability evaluation of the prone leg length analysis procedure...
- Complementary and alternative medicine in the treatment of pain in fibromyalgia: a systematic review of randomized controlled trialsLauren Terhorst
Assistant Professor, University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 34:483-96. 2011..The purpose of this study was to systematically review the literature for randomized trials of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) interventions for fibromyalgia (FM)...
- Evaluating the Psychometric Properties of the Evidence-Based Practice Attitude and Utilization SurveyLauren Terhorst
1 Department of Occupational Therapy and Health and Community Systems, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
J Altern Complement Med 22:328-35. 2016..The aim of the current research was to examine the psychometric properties of the attitudes, skills, and use subscales of EBASE...
- Mechanical vs manual manipulation for low back pain: an observational cohort studyMichael J Schneider
Assistant Professor, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15241, USA
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 33:193-200. 2010..This is an observational prospective cohort study to explore the treatment effect of mechanical vs manual manipulation for acute low back pain...
- Rating specific chiropractic technique procedures for common low back conditionsStephen M Perle
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 26:60-1; author reply 62-4. 2003