Jennifer A Schlichting
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Inflammatory and non-inflammatory breast cancer survival by socioeconomic position in the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database, 1990-2008Jennifer A Schlichting
Department of Epidemiology, University of Michigan School of Public Health, 109 Observatory St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2029, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 134:1257-68. 2012..As this analysis found generally poorer survival for IBC, regardless of SEP or race/ethnicity, it is important that interventions that help educate women on IBC symptoms target women in various SEP and race/ethnicity groups...
- Provider perceptions of limited health literacy in community health centersJennifer A Schlichting
Department of Medicine, Diabetes Research and Training Center, The University of Chicago, IL, United States
Patient Educ Couns 69:114-20. 2007..To examine techniques used by community health center (HC) providers to care for patients with limited health literacy (LHL)...
- Association of inflammatory and noninflammatory breast cancer with socioeconomic characteristics in the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database, 2000-2007Jennifer A Schlichting
Department of Epidemiology, University of Michigan, 109 Observatory St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 21:155-65. 2012..Inflammatory breast cancer (IBC) is a rare and highly aggressive form of primary breast cancer. Little is known about the risk factors for IBC, specifically the association with socioeconomic position (SEP)...
- Insurance status and quality of diabetes care in community health centersJames X Zhang
Department of Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
Am J Public Health 99:742-7. 2009..We used multivariate logistic regression analyses to compare quality of diabetes care according to 6 National Committee for Quality Assurance Health Plan Employer Data and Information Set diabetes processes of care and outcome measures...
- Breast cancer by age at diagnosis in the Gharbiah, Egypt, population-based registry compared to the United States Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program, 2004-2008Jennifer A Schlichting
Department of Epidemiology, University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Biomed Res Int 2015:381574. 2015..It is important to understand the characteristics of young onset breast cancer to increase awareness in this population. This analysis includes all ages, with emphasis placed on younger onset BC in Egypt as compared to the United States...