- Outpatient diagnosis and clinical presentation of bipolar youthKirti Saxena
Children s Medical Center Dallas, Dallas, Texas, USA
J Can Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 18:215-20. 2009..Using these COBY research definitions for BPNOS, we examined the clinical presentation and the prior history of psychotropic medication usage of youth with BPI vs. BPNOS presenting to an outpatient clinic...
- Divalproex sodium-ER in outpatients with disruptive behavior disorders: a three month open label studyKirti Saxena
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dallas, TX, USA
Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 41:274-84. 2010..These results are particularly noteworthy because the sociotherapeutic structures supporting patients in previous trials were not present...
- A preliminary investigation of corpus callosum and anterior commissure aberrations in aggressive youth with bipolar disordersKirti Saxena
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, Texas 77054, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 22:112-9. 2012....
- Symptomatic response to divalproex in subtypes of conduct disorderRanjit Padhy
Department of Psychiatry, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 42:584-93. 2011..These results support the utility of mood stabilizing agents such as DVPX in treating patients with disorders characterized by the RADI pattern of aggression, including those with severe CD...
- Treatment of aggression with risperidone in children and adolescents with bipolar disorder: a case seriesKirti Saxena
Department of Psychiatry, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA 94305, USA
Bipolar Disord 8:405-10. 2006..To evaluate the effectiveness and safety of risperidone in children and adolescents with bipolar disorder characterized by aggression and mania, despite treatment with mood stabilizers...