Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Findings from mental health screening of newly arrived refugees in ColoradoDaniel Savin
Department of Psychiatry, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO, USA
Public Health Rep 120:224-9. 2005..The findings support inclusion of a mental health screening as part of the public health screening...
- Telepsychiatry for treating rural American Indian youthDaniel Savin
Department of Psychiatry, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80220, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 45:484-8. 2006
- Cross-cultural boundary dilemmas: a graded-risk assessment approachDaniel Savin
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, CO 80220, USA
Transcult Psychiatry 43:243-58. 2006..Clients' notions of appropriate boundaries must be considered in the decision-making process. Case examples from a refugee mental health clinic are used to elucidate a flexible approach to boundary decisions...
- Bridging cultures: child psychiatry via videoconferencingDaniel Savin
Department of Psychiatry, University of Colorado School of Medicine, 13001 East 17th Place, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 20:125-34. 2011..This article elucidates cultural challenges encountered in the practice of telepsychiatry and offers suggestions for how to deal with them...
- Acceptability of telepsychiatry in American IndiansJay H Shore
American Indian and Alaska Native Programs, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Aurora, Colorado 80045 0508, USA
Telemed J E Health 14:461-6. 2008....
- Diagnostic reliability of telepsychiatry in American Indian veteransJay H Shore
American Indian and Alaska Native Programs, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Nighthorse Campbell Native Health Building, Mail Stop F800, P O Box 6508, Aurora, CO 80045 0508, USA
Am J Psychiatry 164:115-8. 2007....