Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Short Stature: Is It a Psychosocial Problem and Does Changing Height Matter?David E Sandberg
Child Health Evaluation and Research CHEAR Unit, Division of Child Behavioral Health, Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, 300 North Ingalls Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA Electronic address
Pediatr Clin North Am 62:963-82. 2015....
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia: classification of studies employing psychological endpointsStephanie A Stout
Division of Child Behavioral Health, Department of Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, University of Michigan, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5318, USA
Int J Pediatr Endocrinol 2010:191520. 2010..The latter approach offers to identify factors amenable to clinical intervention that enhance both health and quality of life outcomes in CAH as well as other disorders of sex development...
- Psychological aspects of the treatment of patients with disorders of sex developmentDavid E Sandberg
Division of Child Behavioral Health, Department of Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 5318, USA
Semin Reprod Med 30:443-52. 2012..Particular attention is paid to processes and factors that potentially mediate or moderate psychosocial and psychosexual outcomes within and across developmental stages...
- Children with disorders of sex development: A qualitative study of early parental experienceHalley P Crissman
Department of Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases Division of Child Behavioral Health University of Michigan Medical School 1500 East Medical Center Drive, SPC 5318 Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 5318 USA
Int J Pediatr Endocrinol 2011:10. 2011..abstract:..
- Quality of Life in Intersexuality: A Pediatric Clinical and Research ToolDavid E Sandberg; Fiscal Year: 2010....