Bedda L Rosario
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Cerebral White Matter and Slow Gait: Contribution of Hyperintensities and Normal-appearing ParenchymaBedda L Rosario
Department of Epidemiology and
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 71:968-73. 2016..We assessed whether microstructural integrity of normal-appearing white matter, measured by fractional anisotropy (FA), moderates the association of higher WMH with slower gait...
- Assessment of parameter settings for SPM5 spatial normalization of structural MRI data: application to type 2 diabetesBedda L Rosario
Department of Biostatistics, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public Health, 130 DeSoto Street, 326 Parran Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Neuroimage 41:363-70. 2008..These findings are relevant for studies of structural brain alterations that may occur in normal aging, chronic medical conditions, neuropsychiatric disorders, and neurodegenerative disorders...
- In vivo assessment of amyloid-β deposition in nondemented very elderly subjectsChester A Mathis
Department of Radiology, School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Ann Neurol 73:751-61. 2013....
- Inter-rater reliability of manual and automated region-of-interest delineation for PiB PETBedda L Rosario
Department of Radiology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Presbyterian University Hospital, B 938, 200 Lothrop Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Neuroimage 55:933-41. 2011....
- Basal cerebral metabolism may modulate the cognitive effects of Abeta in mild cognitive impairment: an example of brain reserveAnn D Cohen
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15261, USA
J Neurosci 29:14770-8. 2009....