S J Rogers
Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Imitation and pantomime in high-functioning adolescents with autism spectrum disordersS J Rogers
Department of Psychiatry, UCHSC, Denver 80262
Child Dev 67:2060-73. 1996..There were no group differences on motor control tasks, and few on the memory control tasks, arguing against deficits in motor initiation, basic motor coordination, or visual recognition memory...
- Empirically supported comprehensive treatments for young children with autismS J Rogers
School of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center 80262, USA
J Clin Child Psychol 27:168-79. 1998..Hypothesized variables affecting outcomes that need to be rigorously tested include age at start of treatment, type of treatment used, intensity of treatment, and IQ and language levels at the start of treatment...
- The behavioral phenotype in fragile X: symptoms of autism in very young children with fragile X syndrome, idiopathic autism, and other developmental disordersS J Rogers
Department of Psychiatry, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver 80262, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 22:409-17. 2001..The finding of two FXS subgroups raises a hypothesis of additional genetic influences in the FXS autism group, warranting further genetic studies...
- Can the checklist for autism in toddlers differentiate young children with autism from those with developmental delays?D Scambler
JFK Partners, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver 80262, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 40:1457-63. 2001..However, its ability to differentiate autism from other significant developmental delays is unknown. This study examined this question...
- Characteristics of infantile autism in five children with Leber's congenital amaurosisS J Rogers
Department of Psychiatry, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver 80262
Dev Med Child Neurol 31:598-608. 1989....
- Predictors of treatment outcome in young children with autism: a retrospective studyR L Gabriels
University of Colorado Health Sciences, Denver 80262, USA
Autism 5:407-29. 2001..The results raise questions regarding the effect of treatment intensity and type, family stress factors, and intelligence ability in very early childhood on, outcome...
- Auditory evoked magnetic fields in adults with fragile X syndromeD C Rojas
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Box C268-68 CPH, 4200 E. 9th Avenue, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Neuroreport 12:2573-6. 2001..Anomalous cerebral lateralization may suggest an early critical window for effects on neocortical development of the fragile X mental retardation protein (FMRP) produced by the FMR1 gene in individuals with FXS...