Carol M Rockhill
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Friendship interactions in children with and without depressive symptoms: observation of emotion during game-playing interactions and post-game evaluationsCarol M Rockhill
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington School of Medicine, 1959 NE Pacific Street, Seattle, WA 98195 6560, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 35:429-41. 2007..This combination of findings suggests that depressive symptoms were associated with a relative lack of success achieving an optimal friendship interaction even under highly favorable conditions...
- What clinical differences distinguish depressed teens with and without comorbid externalizing problems?Carol M Rockhill
Department of Psychiatry, University of Washington, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 35:444-7. 2013....
- Agreement between parents and children regarding anxiety and depression diagnoses in children with asthmaCarol M Rockhill
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 195:897-904. 2007..Children without behavioral problems and with less severe anxiety and depression were recognized significantly less often by their parents...
- Social competence and social support as mediators between comorbid depressive and conduct problems and functional outcomes in middle school childrenCarol M Rockhill
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, 1959 NE Pacific St, Box 356560, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
J Adolesc 32:535-53. 2009..These findings suggest that intervention to improve social competence and social support may enhance functional outcomes, especially for youth with depressive symptoms or comorbid depressive and conduct symptoms...
- Healthcare costs associated with mild traumatic brain injury and psychological distress in children and adolescentsCarol M Rockhill
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 6560, USA
Brain Inj 24:1051-60. 2010..Comparison of healthcare costs for youth with mild traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) to costs in a matched cohort of children without TBI in the 3 years following injury...
- The Children's Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Telemental Health Treatment Study: Caregiver OutcomesAnn Vander Stoep
Center for Child Health, Behavior, and Development, Seattle Childrens Research Institute, 2001 Eighth Ave, Suite 400, Seattle, WA, 98121, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol . 2016..The CATTS trial supports the effectiveness of a hybrid telehealth service delivery model for reducing distress in caregivers of children with ADHD and suggests a mechanism through which the service model affected caregiver distress...
- Telepsychiatrists' Medication Treatment Strategies in the Children's Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Telemental Health Treatment StudyCarol M Rockhill
1 Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 26:662-671. 2016..The purpose of this study was to examine the prescribing strategies that telepsychiatrists used to provide pharmacologic treatment in the Children's Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Telemental Health Treatment Study (CATTS)...