Affiliation: University of Georgia
- Impact of breast cancer survivorship on quality of life in older womenClaire Robb
Department of Health Administration, Biostatistics and Epidemiology, College of Public Health, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602 7396, USA
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 62:84-91. 2007..Results suggest a need for greater attention to promoting functioning and psychological well-being among older cancer survivors, even when they may not have obvious cancer-related medical complications...
- Gender differences in coping with functional disability in older married couples: the role of personality and social resourcesClaire Robb
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA
Aging Ment Health 12:423-33. 2008..Results are interpreted in terms of gender differences in coping and their implications for interventions to enhance well-being in older adults...
- Patterns of care and survival in cancer patients with cognitive impairmentClaire Robb
College of Public Health, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, United States
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 74:218-24. 2010..Across tumor types and stages, cognitively impaired patients have approximately one-third the median survival of the control group. This survival can still be a significant number of years...
- Individual differences in well-being in older breast cancer survivorsElizabeth A Perkins
School of Aging Studies, University of South Florida, 4202 East Fowler Avenue, MHC 1308, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 62:74-83. 2007....
- Health and personal resources in older cancer patients undergoing chemotherapyClaire Robb; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..