Paolo F Rinaudo
Affiliation: University of California
- Follicular fluid content and oocyte quality: from single biochemical markers to metabolomicsAlberto Revelli
Reproductive Medicine and IVF Unit, Department of Obstetrical and Gynecological Sciences, University of Torino, Via Ventimiglia 3, 10126 Torino, Italy
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 7:40. 2009....
- Effects of oxygen tension on gene expression in preimplantation mouse embryosPaolo F Rinaudo
Department of Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Fertil Steril 86:1252-65, 1265.e1-36. 2006..To compare the effects of atmospheric and physiologic oxygen concentrations on the global patterns of gene expression during mouse preimplantation development...
- Fetal origins of perinatal morbidity and/or adult diseasePaolo F Rinaudo
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
Semin Reprod Med 26:436-45. 2008..The effects of embryo culture on early development and gene expression and methylation status is reviewed and discussed...
- The effect of follicular fluid hormones on oocyte recovery after ovarian stimulation: FSH level predicts oocyte recoveryMitchell P Rosen
Department of Obstetrics, UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 7:35. 2009..However, following stimulation, egg recovery rates are not 100%. The objective of this study is to determine if the follicular fluid hormonal environment is associated with oocyte recovery...
- Fertilization rate is an independent predictor of implantation rateMitchell P Rosen
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
Fertil Steril 94:1328-33. 2010..To determine whether fertilization rate serves as a biological assay, reflects oocyte quality, and may be used to help predict patient implantation rate...
- Symptomatic patients with an early viable intrauterine pregnancy: HCG curves redefinedKurt T Barnhart
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Obstet Gynecol 104:50-5. 2004..To analyze the change in serial human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) levels in women symptomatic with pain or bleeding who presented with nondiagnostic ultrasonography but were ultimately confirmed to have a viable intrauterine pregnancy...
- Effect of in vitro fertilization on gene expression and development of mouse preimplantation embryosGnanaratnam Giritharan
Department of Obstetric and Gynecology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Reproduction 134:63-72. 2007..Proliferation, apoptosis, and morphogenetic pathways are the most common pathways altered after IVC. Overall, IVF and embryo culture have a profound effect on gene expression pattern and phenotype of mouse preimplantation embryos...