Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- High Graft CD8 Cell Dose Predicts Improved Survival and Enables Better Donor Selection in Allogeneic Stem-Cell Transplantation With Reduced-Intensity ConditioningRan Reshef
All authors Abramson Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
J Clin Oncol 33:2392-8. 2015..To characterize the impact of graft T-cell composition on outcomes of reduced-intensity conditioned (RIC) allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation (alloHSCT) in adults with hematologic malignancies...
- Early donor chimerism levels predict relapse and survival after allogeneic stem cell transplantation with reduced-intensity conditioningRan Reshef
Abramson Cancer Center and the Division of Hematology and Oncology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electronic address
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 20:1758-66. 2014..These findings can be used to design novel approaches to prevent relapse and to improve survival after RIC HSCT...
- Blockade of lymphocyte chemotaxis in visceral graft-versus-host diseaseRan Reshef
Abramson Cancer Center and the Division of Hematology and Oncology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
N Engl J Med 367:135-45. 2012..The chemokine receptor CCR5 appears to play a role in alloreactivity. We tested whether CCR5 blockade would be safe and limit GVHD in humans...
- Reduction of immunosuppression as initial therapy for posttransplantation lymphoproliferative disorder(★)R Reshef
Abramson Cancer Center Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Am J Transplant 11:336-47. 2011..Patients with none or one of these factors had a 3-year overall survival of 100% and 79%, respectively. These findings support the use of RI alone in low-risk PTLD and suggest factors that predict response and survival...
- Association of HLA polymorphisms with post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder in solid-organ transplant recipientsR Reshef
Abramson Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Am J Transplant 11:817-25. 2011..These findings demonstrate the importance of HLA polymorphisms in modulating the risk for PTLD, and may be useful in risk stratification and development of monitoring and prophylaxis strategies...
- Higher tacrolimus concentrations early after transplant reduce the risk of acute GvHD in reduced-intensity allogeneic stem cell transplantationA Ganetsky
Department of Pharmacy, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 51:568-72. 2016....
- Time from relapse after allogeneic stem cell transplantation (SCT) to donor leukocyte infusion (DLI) is longer, incidence of GVHD is higher, but survival is similar for recipients of unrelated DLI compared to matched sibling DLIA Kumar
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, PA
J Clin Oncol 29:6586. 2011....
- The Impact of EBV Status on Characteristics and Outcomes of Posttransplantation Lymphoproliferative DisorderM R Luskin
Division of Hematology and Oncology, Abramson Cancer Center, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Am J Transplant 15:2665-73. 2015..The high proportion of EBV-negative disease diagnosed in recent years highlights the need for new strategies for prevention and management of EBV-negative PTLD...
- Inflammatory cytokine inhibition with combination daclizumab and infliximab for steroid-refractory acute GVHDA Rager
Division of Hematology Oncology, Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 46:430-5. 2011..This retrospective analysis suggests that combination anti-cytokine therapy with daclizumab/infliximab has significant activity in SR-GVHD, but outcomes remain poor. New methods to prevent and treat GVHD are urgently needed...
- High-dose corticosteroids with or without etanercept for the treatment of idiopathic pneumonia syndrome after allo-SCTR Tizon
Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 47:1332-7. 2012..However, outcomes remain limited in both groups, highlighting the need for more effective interventions to treat early and late complications of IPS...
- Reduced-intensity conditioned allogeneic SCT in adults with AMLR Reshef
Blood and Marrow Transplantation Program, Division of Hematology and Oncology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 50:759-69. 2015..These studies paint a picture of the future of RIC transplants. Here we review the current status of RIC allogeneic SCT in AML. ..