- Upper-limb Postures and Movements during Diamond Polishing- Gilad
Ergonomics Program, University of California, 1301 South 46th Street, Building 112, Richmond, CA 94707, USA
Int J Occup Environ Health 2:177-184. 1996..Sustained, extreme flexion of the right elbow, which is the arm holding the eyepiece, may account for the higher rates of ulnar neuropathy in this extremity...
- Effects of static fingertip loading on carpal tunnel pressureD Rempel
Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco 94804, USA
J Orthop Res 15:422-6. 1997....
- Consensus criteria for the classification of carpal tunnel syndrome in epidemiologic studiesD Rempel
School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Am J Public Health 88:1447-51. 1998....
- The effects of reduced oxygen tension on cell proliferation and matrix synthesis in synovium and tendon explants from the rabbit carpal tunnel: an experimental study in vitroD Rempel
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, USA
J Orthop Res 19:143-8. 2001..Hypoxia can inhibit cell proliferation and alter synthesis of matrix components in synovial tissue, but may only have minor effects on non-collagen protein synthesis in tendon explants from the carpal canal of rabbit forepaws...
- Effects of forearm pronation/supination on carpal tunnel pressureD Rempel
Department of Medicine, University of California at San Francisco, Richmond 94804, USA
J Hand Surg Am 23:38-42. 1998..These data may be useful in the design of tasks and hand tools in the management and prevention of CTS...