Wendy M Reinke
Affiliation: University of Missouri
- Empirically derived subtypes of child academic and behavior problems: co-occurrence and distal outcomesWendy M Reinke
University of Missouri Columbia, 16 Hill Hall, Columbia, MO 65211, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 36:759-70. 2008..Implications for early identification, prevention, and intervention for children at risk for academic failure and disruptive behavior problems are discussed...
- Illustrating the multiple facets and levels of fidelity of implementation to a teacher classroom management interventionWendy M Reinke
Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, 65211, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 40:494-506. 2013..Lastly, the IY TCM coach differentiation of teacher exposure to coaching was evaluated and found to be associated with teacher implementation of classroom management practices and student disruptive behavior...
- Joint trajectories of symptoms of disruptive behavior problems and depressive symptoms during early adolescence and adjustment problems during emerging adulthoodWendy M Reinke
Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65211, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 40:1123-36. 2012..However, only a very small number of youth had both a high depression trajectory and a high disruptive behavior trajectory. Implications of the findings for the design of prevention and treatment programs are discussed...
- Heterotyic and homotypic continuity: the moderating effects of age and genderWendy M Reinke
University of Missouri Columbia, 16 Hill Hall, Columbia, MO, 65211 2130, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 36:1109-21. 2008..Similarly, most other relationships were moderated by age or gender. The implications for understanding childhood psychopathology and for designing prevention and treatment programs are discussed...
- Developmental trajectories of maladaptive perfectionism among African American adolescentsKeith C Herman
Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology, University of Missouri, MO 65211, USA
Child Dev 84:1633-50. 2013..Parallel process analyses suggested that the two processes are complementary, yet distinct. Implications regarding the prevention of maladaptive perfectionism are discussed. ..
- Children with co-occurring academic and behavior problems in first grade: distal outcomes in twelfth gradeDana Darney
University of Missouri, USA
J Sch Psychol 51:117-28. 2013..Implications for prevention, early intervention, and current practices in schools are discussed...
- Developmental origins of perfectionism among African American youthKeith C Herman
Department of Educational, School and Counseling Psychology, University of Missouri Columbia, Coulumbia, MO 65211, USA
J Couns Psychol 58:321-34. 2011..The Non-Striving class had higher rates of family alcohol problems and lower levels of parent praise. Implications regarding the universal and culture-specific origins and effects of perfectionism are discussed...
- Language Delays and Child Depressive Symptoms: the Role of Early Stimulation in the HomeKeith C Herman
University of Missouri, Columbia, USA
Prev Sci 17:533-43. 2016..The study and findings fit well with a nurturing environment perspective. Implications for understanding the etiology of child depression and for designing interventions and prevention strategies are discussed. ..
- Meaningful Effect Sizes, Intraclass Correlations, and Proportions of Variance Explained by Covariates for Planning Two- and Three-Level Cluster Randomized Trials of Social and Behavioral OutcomesNianbo Dong
University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, USA
Eval Rev . 2016..There is a need for greater guidance regarding design parameters and empirical benchmarks for social and behavioral outcomes to inform assumptions in the design and interpretation of cluster randomized trials (CRTs)...
- The effect of visual performance feedback on teacher use of behavior-specific praiseWendy M Reinke
Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore MD 21205, USA
Behav Modif 31:247-63. 2007..The findings highlight the need for direct assessment of intervention implementation and for the collection of peer data to identify collateral intervention effects...
- A research agenda for school violence preventionWendy M Reinke
University of Oregon, USA
Am Psychol 57:796-7. 2002