Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Preliminary Validation of a Parent-Child Relational Framework for Teaching Developmental Assessment to Pediatric ResidentsMichael Regalado
Division of Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Calif Electronic address
Acad Pediatr 17:74-78. 2017..Components of the training framework and its preliminary validation as an alternative to milestone-based approaches are described...
- Factors associated with discipline counseling for parents of infants and young childrenMichael Regalado
Department of Pediatrics, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 90033, USA
Acad Pediatr 10:353-9. 2010..The aim of this study was to identify and better understand the factors associated with discipline counseling at health visits and how parents' needs for discipline counseling are being met...
- Parents' discipline of young children: results from the National Survey of Early Childhood HealthMichael Regalado
Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California 90048, USA
Pediatrics 113:1952-8. 2004..To examine the use and predictors of different discipline practices by parents of very young children using data from the 2000 National Survey of Early Childhood Health (NSECH)...
- Parent report of reading to young childrenAlice A Kuo
Department of Pediatrics, Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California, USA
Pediatrics 113:1944-51. 2004....
- Assessing development in the pediatric officeNeal Halfon
UCLA Schools of Medicine and Public Health, Los Angeles, California, USA
Pediatrics 113:1926-33. 2004....