Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Maraviroc in the treatment of HIV infectionNeelanjana Ray
Department of Microbiology, University of Pennsylvania, 3610 Hamilton Walk, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Drug Des Devel Ther 2:151-61. 2009..In addition, a range of diverse CCR5 antagonists currently under development, are also discussed...
- HIV-1 coreceptors and their inhibitorsN Ray
Department of Microbiology, University of Pennsylvania, 301A Johnson Pavilion, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 303:97-120. 2006..Resistance to these coreceptor inhibitors as well as the impact of these drugs on clinical monitoring and treatment are also discussed...
- Clinical resistance to enfuvirtide does not affect susceptibility of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 to other classes of entry inhibitorsNeelanjana Ray
Department of Microbiology, University of Pennsylvania, 225 Johnson Pavilion, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Virol 81:3240-50. 2007....
- N-terminal substitutions in HIV-1 gp41 reduce the expression of non-trimeric envelope glycoproteins on the virusAntu K Dey
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY 10065, USA
Virology 372:187-200. 2008..The mutant Env might also help in studies intended to correlate antibody binding to virus neutralization. Of note is that the 5 residues are much more frequent, individually or collectively, in viruses from subtypes other than B...
- Mechanisms of HIV-1 Resistance to Entry InhibitorsNeelanjana Ray; Fiscal Year: 2008..Characterizing resistance mechanisms will also provide information about the complex conformational changes undergone by Env that mediate membrane fusion and virus entry. [unreadable] [unreadable]..