Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Preoperative chemotherapy: updates of National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project Protocols B-18 and B-27Priya Rastogi
University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute Magee Womens Hospital, 300 Halket St, Room 3524, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:778-85. 2008..Protocol B-27 was designed to determine the effect of adding docetaxel (T) to preoperative AC on tumor response rates, DFS, and OS...
- Concurrent bevacizumab with a sequential regimen of doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel and capecitabine as neoadjuvant therapy for HER2- locally advanced breast cancer: a phase II trial of the NSABP Foundation Research GroupPriya Rastogi
National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project, Four Allegheny Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
Clin Breast Cancer 11:228-34. 2011..The purpose of this trial was to determine the activity and safety profile of neoadjuvant bevacizumab with chemotherapy in women with locally advanced breast cancer (LABC)...
- Chemoprevention in postmenopausal womenPriya Rastogi
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Menopause 15:810-5. 2008..Raloxifene offers an acceptable option for breast cancer risk reduction in postmenopausal women...
- Lapatinib as a component of neoadjuvant therapy for HER2-positive operable breast cancer (NSABP protocol B-41): an open-label, randomised phase 3 trialAndre Robidoux
National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project NSABP, Pittsburgh, PA, USA Centre Hospitalier de l Université de Montréal, Montreal, QC, Canada Electronic address
Lancet Oncol 14:1183-92. 2013....
- Longer therapy, iatrogenic amenorrhea, and survival in early breast cancerSandra M Swain
National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project, Washington Cancer Institute at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
N Engl J Med 362:2053-65. 2010..The effectiveness of concurrent versus sequential regimens is not known...
- What do perceived cognitive problems reflect?Catherine M Bender
University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing, 3500 Victoria Street, Suite 415, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
J Support Oncol 6:238-42. 2008..At a minimum, our results indicated that women's complaints of cognitive problems should prompt additional assessment to clarify the bases of the problem and initiate appropriate intervention...
- Seven-year follow-up assessment of cardiac function in NSABP B-31, a randomized trial comparing doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel (ACP) with ACP plus trastuzumab as adjuvant therapy for patients with node-positive, human epidermal grEdward H Romond
National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project, East Commons Professional Building, Four Allegheny Center, 5th Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
J Clin Oncol 30:3792-9. 2012..Given the demonstrated efficacy of trastuzumab, ongoing assessment of cardiac safety and identification of risk factors for CD are important for optimal patient care...
- Body Mass Index at Diagnosis and Breast Cancer Survival Prognosis in Clinical Trial Populations from NRG Oncology/NSABP B-30, B-31, B-34, and B-38Reena S Cecchini
NRG Oncology, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 25:51-9. 2016..There are also limited data assessing how patient/disease characteristics and treatment may alter the BMI-breast cancer association...
- Memory impairments with adjuvant anastrozole versus tamoxifen in women with early-stage breast cancerCatherine M Bender
University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Menopause 14:995-8. 2007..We hypothesized, therefore, that anastrozole would have a more profound effect on cognitive function than tamoxifen, a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist...
- The Effect on Surgical Complications of Bevacizumab Added to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer: NRG Oncology/NSABP Protocol B-40Harry D Bear
NRG Oncology and the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project NSABP NSABP legacy trials are now part of the NRG Oncology portfolio, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Ann Surg Oncol . 2016..Secondary endpoints included rates of surgical complications after surgery in patients who did or did not receive bev...
- Assessment of cardiac dysfunction in a randomized trial comparing doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel, with or without trastuzumab as adjuvant therapy in node-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-overexpressing breast canElizabeth Tan-Chiu
National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project NSABP, University of Pittsburgh, PA, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:7811-9. 2005..Trastuzumab is effective in treating human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) -positive breast cancer, but it increases frequency of cardiac dysfunction (CD) when used with or after anthracyclines...
- Neoadjuvant plus adjuvant bevacizumab in early breast cancer (NSABP B-40 [NRG Oncology]): secondary outcomes of a phase 3, randomised controlled trialHarry D Bear
National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project NSABP NRG Oncology, Pittsburgh, PA, USA Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine and the Massey Cancer Center, Richmond, VA, USA Electronic address
Lancet Oncol 16:1037-48. 2015....
- Gemcitabine/epirubicin/paclitaxel as neoadjuvant chemotherapy in locally advanced breast cancer: a phase II trial of the NSABP Foundation Research GroupJohn T Hamm
National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project Operations Office and Biostatistical Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Clin Breast Cancer 8:257-63. 2008..This trial also evaluated the feasibility of tissue collection for gene-expression profiling...
- Predicting degree of benefit from adjuvant trastuzumab in NSABP trial B-31Katherine L Pogue-Geile
Affiliations of authors National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project Operations and Biostatistical Centers, Pittsburgh, PA J HJ, HB, PR, LF, EHR, SMS, EPM, DLW, CEG, Jr, JPC, NW, SP Division of Pathology, NSABP KLP G, CK, NT, PGG, DF, YT, OLB, AL, S IK, MLR, MYR, NLB, S RK, ZDH Department of Biostatistics, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA J HJ, HB, JPC PhenoPath Laboratories, PLLC, Seattle, Germany
J Natl Cancer Inst 105:1782-8. 2013..This finding prompted us to develop a predictive model for degree of benefit from trastuzumab using archived tumor blocks from B-31...
- Risedronate may preserve bone microarchitecture in breast cancer survivors on aromatase inhibitors: A randomized, controlled clinical trialChaithra Prasad
Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, United States Electronic address
Bone 90:123-6. 2016....
- Update on breast cancer preventionPriya Rastogi
Breast Cancer Prevention Program, Magee Women s Hospital University of Pittsburgh, Department of Medicine, Section of Hematology Oncology, School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 17:799-805; discussion 808-10, 813. 2003..The Study of Tamoxifen and Raloxifene is designed to compare the efficacy of tamoxifen and raloxifene in reducing breast cancer risk. Aromatase inhibitors will also be studied in the setting of chemoprevention for breast cancer...
- Drug development: neoadjuvant opportunities in breast cancerPriya Rastogi
From the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, Pittsburgh, PA University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX MD Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, Orlando, FL University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book 33:73-9. 2013..New agents are being evaluated in patients with high-risk residual disease following standard treatment regimens. ..