Lauren J Ralph
Affiliation: University of California
- Access to reproductive healthcare for adolescents: establishing healthy behaviors at a critical juncture in the lifecourseLauren J Ralph
Philip R Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies, Bixby Center for Global Reproductive Health, University of California, San Francisco, 3333 California Street, Suite 265, San Francisco, CA 94143 0936, USA
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 22:369-74. 2010....
- Trends in knowledge of emergency contraception among women in California, 1999-2004Diana G Foster
Bixby Center for Reproductive Health Research and Policy, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
Womens Health Issues 17:22-8. 2007..To examine trends in knowledge of emergency contraception (EC) and determine whether disparities in knowledge have persisted over time...
- Critical junctures: assuring healthy outcomes for adolescents in the new millenniumClaire D Brindis
Philip R Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Adolescent Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
Adolesc Med State Art Rev 22:341-66, ix. 2011....
- Latina adolescents' perceptions of their male partners' influences on childbearing: findings from a qualitative study in CaliforniaSarah L Schwartz
Philip R Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Cult Health Sex 13:873-86. 2011..These findings have important implications for programmes that seek to reduce teenage pregnancy in the US Latino population...
- Family planning and life planning reproductive intentions among individuals seeking reproductive health careDiana G Foster
Bixby Center for Reproductive Health Research and Policy, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94110, USA
Womens Health Issues 18:351-9. 2008..Little research has focused on men and women's reproductive intentions before pregnancy and their perceived personal and social motivations to prevent an unintended pregnancy...