Affiliation: University of Florida
- Cooperative transformation by MEF2D/DAZAP1 and DAZAP1/MEF2D fusion proteins generated by the variant t(1;19) in acute lymphoblastic leukemiaV Prima
Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL 32610 3633, USA
Leukemia 21:2470-5. 2007..Both MEF2D/DAZAP1 and DAZAP1/MEF2D have oncogenic properties, and co-expression of both fusion proteins is synergistic...
- Cloning and functional characterization of MEF2D/DAZAP1 and DAZAP1/MEF2D fusion proteins created by a variant t(1;19)(q23;p13.3) in acute lymphoblastic leukemiaV Prima
Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida College of Medicine and the University of Florida Shands Cancer Center, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Leukemia 19:806-13. 2005..Our data implicate MEF2D in human cancer and suggest that MEF2D/DAZAP1 and/or DAZAP1/MEF2D contribute to leukemogenesis by altering signaling pathways normally regulated by wild-type MEF2D and DAZAP1...
- E2A-ZNF384 and NOL1-E2A fusion created by a cryptic t(12;19)(p13.3; p13.3) in acute leukemiaC H Zhong
Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL, USA
Leukemia 22:723-9. 2008..This is the first report of expression of E2A fusion protein that includes the DNA binding and protein dimerization domains due to a more proximal break in E2A compared to those described previously...
- Central leptin gene therapy suppresses body weight gain, adiposity and serum insulin without affecting food consumption in normal rats: a long-term studyH Dhillon
Department of Physiology, College of Medicine, Box 100274, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610-0274, USA
Regul Pept 99:69-77. 2001....
- Central leptin gene delivery evokes persistent leptin signal transduction in young and aged-obese rats but physiological responses become attenuated over time in aged-obese ratsP J Scarpace
Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center, Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Gainesville, Florida 32608 1197, USA
Neuropharmacology 42:548-61. 2002....
- Hypothalamic delivery of doxycycline-inducible leptin gene allows for reversible transgene expression and physiological responsesJ Wilsey
Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center, Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Gainesville, FL 32608, USA
Gene Ther 9:1492-9. 2002..A reversible increase in both leptin signal transduction in the hypothalamus and uncoupling protein expression in brown adipose was recorded. This system allows for more precise regulation of gene therapy-mediated fat loss...
- Differential modulation of energy balance by leptin, ciliary neurotrophic factor, and leukemia inhibitory factor gene delivery: microarray deoxyribonucleic acid-chip analysis of gene expressionV Prima
Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Powell Gene Therapy Center, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32610 0266, USA
Endocrinology 145:2035-45. 2004..Our results convey a cautionary note regarding potential use of the tested cytokines in therapeutic applications...